Deauville™ Folding Arm Awnings
A traditional folding arm awning for outdoor comfort
The Deauville awning is ideal for NZ's ever changing climatic conditions, offering great protection from the hot summer sun and keeping you dry during unexpected rainfall. Custom made in New Zealand from high quality European products, Deauville awnings come with a 5 year warranty. Awning fabrics are 100% acrylic and will withstand wind, rain and pollution. Water repellent and Scotchgard™ protected, the semi-translucent fabrics will allow filtered light and air through, while still providing moisture protection. The fabrics are colour durable and resistant to most common chemicals, mildew and UV degradation.
You can choose when you want to use your Deauville awning and how far to wish to open it out, additionally, an optional wind sensor can be set to automatically retract the awning in windy conditions.
Deauville Folding Arm Awnings are:
- Retractable awning arms can be set to open or close as much as required
- Factory set spring loaded arms evenly tension the fabric cover and absorb movement in windy conditions
- Semi translucent fabrics protect you from the sun, but allow filtered light and air through
- Wide range of 40 attractive, mildew & UV resistant 100% Acrylic Fabrics
- Manual operation standard (with removable crank handle) or by an electric motor (optional)
- Remote wireless controls available
- Optional Wind Sensor available
- Custom made to fit size of outdoor setting
- All powder coated in a colour of your choice (arms in natural anodised only)
NOTE: Folding Arm Awnings are not designed to be left out at all times.